Diary of a Small Asian Medical Student

My little blog about not-very-important things.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

The New Ones are Never the Same

Oh yeah, folks, I bought new Nike shoes!!!! Finally! But my Wallet is very light now.

(couldn't find a pic)

But... my feet are suffering from blisters. I am wondering whether I should return the new shoes or maybe the sores are from the old crappy shoes I was wearing.

Sigh. I really miss my old Nikes. They brought me to Uluru and back in perfect condition. NOTHING BEATS MY OLD NIKES...... :(

Nike Air Humara (now dead)
I can't even find it in the stores anymore. :(

And mine were nicer in colour.
"A rare find, the Humara is a Nike Trail Running Classic. Stylish and rugged."

Btw, check out this site- custom made Nikes! :) If only my boyfriend wasn't such a stingy old bugger and loved his girlfriend more.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    he not stingy bugger....just po kai

     

Post a Comment

<< Home