Diary of a Small Asian Medical Student

My little blog about not-very-important things.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Immaturity and the impending 30s

I have this inherent inability to sound mature on my blog. I mean, I spend ages rambling on about Nike Shoes and Bubble Tea when I do put up a post, which is rather rare these days with my *ahem* packed medical student schedule.

Speaking of which, I finally returned my blister-inducing Nikes to the manufacturer and received replacements in the mail yesterday.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Air Max TR cross-trainers.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They sent me MANSHOES! :( Oh well, at least they're comfy.

Going to the gym now. Toodles!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello,
    I searched under "fucking narcissists" and got you. You have made my day. Thanks. I am an indefinitely suspended doctor, Thomas Derk, and if you have nothing better to do you can check me out on the Colorado BME site. You had best be careful as THEY will crush you.

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thomas Jerk, you stupid douchebag, you deserve everything you're gotten and more. Glad to see that you're presently in prison.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home