Diary of a Small Asian Medical Student

My little blog about not-very-important things.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Resurrection

Hello imaginary blog readers,

I have decided to resurrect this blog after 2 years of inactivity. Long overdue updates:

1. I am an intern, still in Melbourne.

2. I think this blog looks silly in pink.

Ok, that's all for now. Am working in 8 hours. Will blog about the experience if I'm not too tired.

Addit: Click here for my new blog - PART 2: Internship, the saga continues...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger residency year sucks said…

    Hey there CA. Thnaks for commenting. I had comments moderater on so your comments weren't immediately posted, had the opposite experience overnight here. I may blog about it as a set up date cancelled on me on my only free night :(

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Jeffrey said…

    continue to blog!

    change to wordpress.com

    and, be careful with all that litigation and hospital staff becoming jealous or angry at you for blogging! i have no idea why too..

    you shd have heard abt the case of barbados butterfly who is from the alfred.

    and latest, dr flea in boston, usa

    - monash medical student

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Bone fixer said…

    hey there.. hope your internhsip is over by now..but your next blog is password protected. couldnot read your new blog. hope you will allow me to go through it....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home