Diary of a Small Asian Medical Student

My little blog about not-very-important things.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Last post from Malaysia...

Okay guys, last blog entry before I pack my laptop into its snug leather hibernation bag.

*drumroll*

...I'm flying back to Melbourne tomorrow!

I am feeling something halfway between sad and happy. That makes me... sappy? But overall, I'm frantic busy. (EDIT: Not busy enough not to blog)

"I felt the arrows of sadness piercing through my heart as I looked around at the earnest faces of the people who cared for me. Suddenly, I felt lost; I was bobbing around in a sea of uncertainty, like a marshmallow floating around in a cup of Milo. I waved a limp goodbye to my dear family and friends, and pushed my luggage-laden trolley towards the automatic gates."

Hm. That attempt at melodramatic writing was horrendous. And I usually wave a curt goodbye and just go. Two lives, one in Melbourne and the other in Malaysia... unfortunately both are incompatible. :(

Such is life.

Bye holidays! Bye fair tan Malaysia, dodgy weather, oily food, rude shoppers and all!

He-llo again, my old buddy, old pal, MEDSCHOOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home