Diary of a Small Asian Medical Student

My little blog about not-very-important things.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

I love Fridays because of the Saturdays next

Yay! It's the weekend already! I was so exhausted yesterday I passed out while having dinner in my boyfriend's house. Okay, checklist of stuff I have to do next week:

1. Watch a total hip joint replacement / total knee joint replacement. The surgeons only allow one student per arthroplasty because of contamination issues. The hospital I'm based in right now has one of the lowest infection rates in the district and they are planning to keep it that way.

2. Scrub in and assist in surgery. Must...study...anatomy...

3. Prepare for my orthopaedic presentation... *groan*

Oh yeah, I cooked dinner last night. No, it wasn't that bad I was just tired.

(a) Beef and Lotus Root Soup - recipe here
(b) Chicken in Soy Mushroom sauce - recipe here
(c) Stirfry brocolli, french beans, and carrots - stir-fry recipe collection here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home