Diary of a Small Asian Medical Student

My little blog about not-very-important things.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Blogging delirious...

Grarrgh, I am so tired. It is 9:15pm, the pillows are all mucky sweat - my 5 minute nap after classes somehow morphed itself into a 4 hour hibernation period. The weather is horribly hot and dry and I have a sore throat. *cough cough cough*

Staring at the mountain of textbooks, post-it notes, random medical literature, jottings... Jottings. ARGH! I can't remember writing these notes. *stares at neon pink notepad*

"Read up - anatomy of the HAND and FOOT"
"When doing an ankle examination, eversion/inversion = supination/pronation."
"Tenosynovitis, read. Also, common bone tumors (oxymoron)."
"Read up - anatomy of the forearm, arm. Blood supply, nerves supplying forearm & arm, course"
"Read up common plastic surgical procedures."
"Different techniques - knee and hip joint replacement."

The list of 'Important! To finish tonight!' items looms ridiculous. Also, for some reason, my joints are aching like crazy. Tiger Balm is not working. Speaking of which, I was telling a colleague about Orang Kampung Longjack and yes, the name's not that funny unless you're an English speaking Malaysian.
------------------------------
'The Coral - Dreaming of You'
------------------------------
What's up with my heart when it skips a beat? skips a beat...
can't feel no pain but not under my feet under my feet...

chorus
I fill my lonely room wahooo... when I'm dreaming of you wahoo...
But what can I do wahooo...
I still need you wahooooooooo........(drag 'ooo')
But I don't want you now ooooo...

When I'm down and my hands are tied hands are tied...
I cannot reach your pen for me to draw the line draw the line...
From this pain I just can't describe can't describe...
It's gonna hurt but I gotta say goodbye say goodbye...

repeat chorus

random man saying 'Oh yeah'

Guitar rift.... blend into...

Ting ting ting ting ting (triangle sounds)

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (men singing 'oh-oh-oh')

repeat chorus
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME TO BURN THE MIDNIGHT OIL! YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home