Diary of a Small Asian Medical Student

My little blog about not-very-important things.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Mad School

I have nothing to write today, really. So read this if you're bored.
The reason it's taken me so long to get used to telling people that I'm a medical student is that people invariably follow up my admission with comments about how tough it must be, how hard I have to study, and the long hours I'll face in the all-too-near future. Usually, at this point, my eyes glaze over, and I say something pithy like, "Yeah, it can be pretty tough, but it's okay as long as you keep a balance between school and other things."
It talks about the stresses of being in medical school. But then again, it's Harvard.

Oh yeah, and the Pope got a tracheostomy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home